Monday, June 16, 2008

My First Post!

This is my first post, on my very first blog! I'm so happy! There's a reason why my blog is called The Life of a Narnian Scribe, I named it that, because my favorite hobbies are writing, and anything to do with Narnia!

I've been taking a cake decorating class on monday nights at a local craft shop. Tonight is my last class out of 4. It was fun, but I'm glad that it's almost over. Having the stress of making cakes, making icing, and icing cakes all in several hours, has been a bit much.

Yesterday I finished The Silver Chair, and today I started The Last Battle. My two favorite Narnia books! As you may have guessed, my favorite character from the Narnia series is: Jill Pole. So that's part of the reason why the two books with her in them, are my favorites.

Well, I must go clean the kitchen. It's quite a mess!

No comments: